Friday, May 25, 2007

Run Easy

Facebook has a "RBK-Go Run Easy" Group ... I joined, created a running club, and created a run on www.goruneasy.com. I hope you like it! (Of course you'll need to change the map style from "Map" to "Sat" or "Hyb.")

Maybe some of you would like to know your distances and invite others to run your routes. "Go Run Easy" uses a Google Maps application to give you distances anywhere in the world (permitted they have the map at that zoom level)... as long as you can run it, you should be able to map it, and you should be able to share it with others!

I am not running again yet, waiting a little while to let everything heal. I have been doing a lot of walking. Soon, I will begin walking with purpose, adding a little more running every week. Hopefully, I'll be back up to running some long distances soon, but I am not going to push it!

Jaime and I are looking for our next marathon.

http://www.goruneasy.com/RunEasy/#section=ViewRun.aspx%3FRouteId%3D6086

No comments: