Saturday, May 5, 2007

How rich are you?

This is a cool site! http://www.globalrichlist.com/

It shows just where you are in terms of the world's richest and poorest people. Where do you think you are? Are you in the top 25% or the top 5%?

Even with just my income in China (about $5,000 per year), I am the 863,571,764 richest person in the world! I am in the TOP 14.39% richest people in the world! Now isn't that just crazy!

IF you are an average American, you make more than $35,000 per year and are richer than the 277,391,305 richest person in the world! You are somewhere above 4.62% richest people in the world!

IF you are above average and you make $50,000 per year, then you are
the 59,029,289 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 0.98% richest people in the world!

Isn't that just amazing! And often we think we are just poor, helpless, struggling souls doing our best to get by in this world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that does put things in perspective. Oh and I guess I didn't the whole article because I wasn't saying that you were fat. I was saying that you must have done a lot of homework to be so tall.. I do that alot, only have listen or half read and then respond.. Ask James, he's gotten in trouble a few times because I only half listen... Oh wait, no that's because he only half listens and then he gets in trouble.. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I even left out half of what I was trying to say.. I meant to say: I guess I didnt' READ the whole article...