Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Facebook...

I have invited almost everyone I have ever known to join Facebook. Why?

Well, it is a nice way to keep in touch. It is better than just blogging, because there are so many updates about my friends, their photos, changes in relationships, and a lot more - all of this is wonderful!

Facebook doesn't require as much work on my part. I don't have to read so many blogs, or should I say try to read the blogs - xanga.com, blogspot.com, and a few others are not always visible here in China. I can never read xanga.com directly, there are few tricks to get through to it, but really it isn't fun, isn't easy, and doesn't always work. Blogspot.com comes and goes... right now it has gone. However, I am able to post, edit posts, and a few other things, I just can't see the blog the way you do.

No comments: