Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Wedding & 2 New Sisters

On Sunday we were triply blessed... a wedding and two new sisters! I'll have to post some photos sometime soon.

I've begun a new blog, just for me, Daily Disciplines is about making the changes I desire. I often think about how people (others) should be, the type of person I want to inspire me. I think about those that have lived faithful lives in the Lord's service and that is who I want to be. I want to be an inspiration to others... I want to live a faithful life, a life worthy of imitation, a life I want my children to have, but haven't been keeping the habits that make for this kind of life. So... time to get serious!

I am using that blog as a way to be intentional, to have accountability, to keep a record of my spiritual maturity, and if it is a blessing to others, bonus!

1 comment:

SNAKE said...

Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.