Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday...

Today is Wednesday... but what is new about this Wednesday?

1. Gary Jackson is having back surgery.
2. I am excited about Cross Fit (www.CrossFit.com) and p90x.
3. I am ready to seriously start my Chinese schedule.

1. Gary Jackson is having back surgery.
He should be out any time soon. So many people are praying for him. I pray that he will recovery quickly! He is an active guy, he needs to be active. :-)

We have all been praying for him since the beginning of his pain. We pray everyday, all day long for the Father's Spirit & strength to be with him.

2. I am excited about Cross Fit (www.CrossFit.com) and p90x.
I have begun getting ready for some intense workouts. Not that I am going to be doing any major competitions, but if I am going to the gym I want to see results. I am not one for playing sports lightly, I compete with myself to always improve. Naturally results will be needed in the gym. Eating habits are getting modified so that weight can be added (for the first time in my life). This weight will be muscle mass.

3. I am ready to seriously start my Chinese schedule.
I have established a serious schedule of 7-8 hours per weekday of studying Mandarin. I will be getting this into high gear really soon. I have had delays all this week - needing to add pages to my passport, getting my schedules all synced, visiting friends, etc. I will probably need to make a contingency plan, because schedules always get interrupted, changed, and mangled.

Hope you all are excellent! May He provide for all your needs!

No comments: