Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tired

Today I am tired. It could be the constant thought of going back to America where I have no job, no real income, possibly a borrowed car, a lot of travel, and still working on the schedule of everything. Or the idea of leaving our home in Shiyan, knowing some of our friends will leave for employment in other provinces and some returning to the States. What about the change in the weather, it is much hotter here now. Or maybe it is that I haven't been running since the Great Wall. Then again, it could be giving finals and having to grade them. Or maybe it is my digestive system that hasn't really liked the food, although I have liked it a lot. Maybe trying to plan which language school to attend in Beijing is what's doing it.

I suppose it could be all of these things added together that is making me tired...

So, if you can Remember me I'll Remember you. We all need strength and encouragement from Him. We all need Dad to refresh our spirits and give us wings like eagles.

I need to finish making plans for Beijing, let my friends know how much they mean to me, and prepare for journey to the States ... this also helps the energy flow!

No comments: