Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thinking in Chinese

I used to wonder what it would be like to think in Chinese. Last night I put in a couple of earplugs so I could rest and started thinking in Chinese. It didn't require much effort, just happened. When I got to something that I couldn't say in Chinese, I would switch back to English, then I would have to "flip" that same simple switch to go back to Chinese. It was great!

I really feel like my pump has been primed. Now to really get this thing to full throttle. I need to put more Chinese in so I can get more Chinese out!

This simple, wonderful revelation came because I was having hypersensitive hearing from a bad seating location at lunch. Strange how these things work.

Praising God in all situations, hope you are too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writing is very good!

小林 said...

我很喜欢"I need to put more Chinese in so I can get more Chinese out!"